Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall 2013 nail trend: Bold, Rich Color is Everything!


It seem to be all about the nails for fall 2013, and I'm so into it! Whether you carry the bedazzled nail art summer trend into the fall or simply stick to the deep rich color palate of fall....bottom line...make your nails make a statement!
 I usually try to keep my real nails polished, but I've stepped into the world of acrylics which I haven’t did since high school, and I'm in love. I have been rocking the stiletto nail for about two weeks, and I have been to the nail shop four times trying out different colors. I cant get enough!
This week I took a page from the Pantone Fashion Color Report Fall 2013  and added a twist....multiple shades of purple....


No matter who you turn to....elle.comharpers bazaar.com its all about bold blues, rich reds, deep greys, royal purples as seen here, and vivacious greens, such as emerald green, which I had the luxury of trying prior to the ombre of purples. Check it out below! 


What color will you try?....

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely babe.... Ild def rock the lilac but for fall ild def go for deep purple.....check out my blog fashionnutter.blogspot.co.uk for fashion tips and updates and follow me ild follow your blog too ......XO

    ReplyDelete